Two sessions have been scheduled in the series of Live Poker Labs for No-Limit Hold’em Cash Games:
- Las Vegas – Flop Play Live Lab PART 1 (Is this a profitable situation?) – Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 1 pm $80 (approx 2.5 hrs)
- Las Vegas – Flop Play Live Lab PART 2 (Uh oh, now what?) – Sunday March 27, 2011 at 1 pm $80 (approx 2.5 hrs) (SOLD OUT – Taking a waiting list and will offer a repeat of this session if requested.)
Flop Play Part 1 and 2 sessions will include:
- Pot Odds and Implied Odds
- Putting your opponent on a range of hands
- How to determine your action on the flop
- Continuation betting and when not to
- Playing a big hand
- Playing a draw
- “Way Ahead or Way Behind” situations
- Practicing in simulated play situations.
Please feel free to invite your friends and pass this opportunity on to others. Contact me at https://pokercoachrandi.wordpress.com/contact-me/ if you have questions or want to RSVP now for these sessions. Each session is limited to the first 9 participants that RSVP. A waiting list will be taken if necessary.