I will be presenting a Live Poker Lab for No-Limit Hold’em Cash Games on Sunday, February 26, 2012 (rescheduled from February 19, 2012). The session is No Limit Hold’em: Flop Play part 2 (Uh oh, now what?) – the cost is $100 and will run approximately 3 hours.
The session will include:
- Pot Odds and Implied Odds practice
- Putting your opponent on a range of hands
- How to determine your action on the flop
- Continuation betting and when not to
- Playing a big hand
- Playing a draw
- “Way Ahead or Way Behind” situations
- Practicing in simulated play situations
Please feel free to invite your friends and pass this opportunity on to others. Contact me if you have questions or want to RSVP now for this session. Each session is limited to the first 9 participants that RSVP. A waiting list will be taken if necessary.